San Diego Community Living Services aims to assist persons with disabilities by providing each participant with the highest level of support and assistance. Our services are designed to create an opportunity for participants to build a partnership with service providers and develop self-reliance.
Tailored Day Services (TDSO)
Tailored day services offer participants a variety of opportunities to experience various aspects of life. These various settings for activities are intended to enhance the crucial skills needed to be a successful, integrated member of their community.
One-on-One Tailored Day Services include:
- Job exploration
- Vocational Development
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Community Integration (Participation in community integration and socialization skills using daily life skills)
- Personal Safety
- Assertiveness and Self-advocacy
- Recreational and Leisure activities
- Post-Secondary Education (Supporting individuals in their desire to seek higher levels of education, such as attending college, adult school and or trade school.)
- Enrollment and course selection
- Academic and career planning
- Executive functions
- Resources and accommodations
- Social Service or Related Field: 1 year
- Must be able to travel around San Diego in personal, insured vehicle.
- Working with individuals with Disabilities: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CA Driver’s License
- Insurance (Full Coverage 100k to 300k Bodily injury)
- High school or equivalent
- College education preferred